American express rewards
A card that exists to make your money work for you, the American Express Rewards card. Without an annual fee, American allows its cardholder customers to be entitled to Membership Rewards points for every £ 1 cat. Not to mention the Welcome Bonus for those new to American Express, 5,000 point bonuses, so you can get started quickly with your reward earnings.
Keep following this article to learn more about this American Rewards credit card.
American Express Rewards credit card financial results
\ With the American Express Rewards credit card, the customer has access to a popular reward scheme and does not include the price. With no annual fee amount, the customer can immediately begin to see the benefit of a Membership Rewards point for every £ 1 they have spent. Bearing in mind that new American Express Rewards credit card holders can earn an unexpected 5,000 point score without having to spend £ 2,000 in the first three months.
American Express Rewards credit card benefits
The American Express Rewards credit card allows you to start earning reward points and also not allow you to pay the annual fee.
- Welcome offer – American Express has been trying to attract new customers with a good 5,000 point welcome bonus if you spend £ 2,000 on purchases in the first three months. This goes for a £ 25 voucher at one of the partner resellers of the reward scheme. If you qualify as a new cardholder (have not had any other personal American Express cards in the past 24 months) and believe that you are likely to spend £ 2,000 on a card on time, then you can earn even a bonus straight from the gate.
- No fee – you will usually see cards offering some type of reward program, but you will need to pay an annual membership fee. This is not the case with the American Express Rewards Card, as there is no annual fee.
- Reward points – The real benefit of this card is the ability to always earn reward points. Cardholders, spending £ 1, can earn a Membership Rewards point, and for every £ 1 spent you earn a point, with no maximum accumulation limit. Points can be redeemed for everything from gift cards to flights and hotel stays.
- Protection – Being part of American Express definitely has its advantages. Refund and purchase protection is one of them. With the card, items up to £ 200 will be replaced or refunded if the retailer refuses to do so. In addition, if something you purchased with your card was stolen or damaged within 90 days, American Express will replace, repair or refund up to £ 2,500 per eligible item, giving you peace of mind when spending your money and using your card.
- Other benefits – With a provider like American Express, you are looking for a complete service package. As a cardholder, if you call to talk about a problem, you are dealing with a person during the consultation. It also has benefits for you to travel, with travel accident insurance of up to £ 150,000 available with the card. You can also order complimentary cards for your family members free of charge.
What can be improved
Any reward point is a bonus for a credit card, but it’s good to look at how you can use those points. Some things we think should be improved are: eligibility for the welcome offer (if you already have a personal American Express card or have had it in the last 24 months, you will not be able to access the welcome bonus), redemption necessary care (you may have a lower yield of points in certain uses to cover the card) and use abroad (it is necessary to pay a 2.99% fee for purchases made outside the country).
How to apply
American Express requires applicants to be at least 18 years old, resident in the UK and have no history of default. It is also necessary to have an account with a UK bank or building society.
How to sign up
To register is very simple, just go to the American Express website and register. You can also download the application and receive your response within 60 seconds. You must fill in the necessary information such as personal details, details of your income and employment. Your bank or building society account number and classification code may also be required at times.
In order to have a possible positive response to the American Express Rewards credit card application, you must have a good credit score. If you are unsure of your credit score, you may be using the verifier and eligibility that American Express makes available on its website.
We hope our article has helped you further on this topic. To always stay on top of news, visit our other posts and share with your friends and on your social networks.